If you have missing, damaged, or broken teeth and are looking for the perfect restoration solution, dental implants may be the right choice for you. Dental Implants are a permanent solution and are durable and long lasting. Implants function like natural teeth, and allow patients to speak and eat normally. Implants are comfortable and do not slip or click like other restorative options.
Are Dental Implants Noticeable?
Your bright white natural smile will be noticeable and will look natural. Implants act like an artificial tooth root and are made of titanium. Implants are placed into the jawbone and act like a screw. This provides the base for one or many crowns. Custom crowns are made to match the color and shape of your natural teeth giving patients a natural white smile.
As part of the implant consultation process we will check to make sure all patients have enough bone present in the jaw to support the new implants. If needed, bone grafting can be done to add the support that is needed. This helps to create that strong base that is required for the implants.
Once the implants are placed, an abutment or connector is set on top of the implant to hold the crown in place. Temporary crowns may be used until the permanent crowns are ready to be installed.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Provide patients with a natural looking smile and functions like natural teeth.
- Provide long term value financially.
- Implants are permanent and do not slip or click like other solutions.
- Implants preserve the natural bone in the mouth, and this helps to stimulate new bone growth.
- Dental implants are built to last upwards of 25 years, but can last a lifetime if they are cared for properly.
Looking for a Dental Implant Provider Near You?
- Surgery is not required
- Dental bridges tend to be less costly compared to implants
- Jawbone density is not an issue with bridges
- Overall the bridge procedure is less invasive compared to dental implants
What Are Dental Implants?
If you are interested in finding out if dental implants are right for you, we encourage you to set up your initial implant consultation in our dental office in Reynoldsburg, OH. This will give our team the opportunity to take a detailed look at your teeth and mouth, and discuss treatment options. We also will develop a customized treatment plan, and answer any questions or concerns you may have with the dental implant process.
Dental implants can be life changing, and can allow patients to live a normal healthy life eating and drinking as they would with natural teeth. Taking that first step is worth it to achieve that beautiful smile you have always wanted.
To schedule your implant consultation please call Stellar Dentistry in Reynoldsburg, OH and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.